Friday, April 13, 2012

Saturday's cleanup postponed

Because I'm having some difficulty getting the Monongahela Monitor launched for the summer, I need to cancel the American Rivers cleanup that was scheduled for Saturday, April 14. We were trying to get an early start (we don't usually get out until May), but it looks like it will be later in April before the boat's ready.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look and giving a comment!